CEFLI Webinar – 2020 Compliance & Ethics Benchmarking Survey Results
August 26, 2020
Please join us as we cover the key findings and present information regarding the current state of Compliance and Ethics in the life insurance industry.
During the webinar, we will explore a number of facets, including: changes in Compliance staffing and budgets, CCO succession planning and qualifications, Compliance education and training, Compliance reporting, elements of an Ethics program, raising awareness of a company’s Ethics program, utilization of an Ethics Officer, market regulation activity, top compliance challenges, and more!
Please join us on Wednesday, August 26th, 2020 at: 1 PM EDT/ 12 Noon CDT/ 11 AM MDT/ 10 AM PDT
This webinar is available to CEFLI Member companies and CEFLI Affiliate Members. Free access is available to all employees! We encourage you to invite others in your company who may have an interest in learning more about this topic.
Suggested attendees for this webinar include:
• Compliance staff and leaders seeking to understand the current state of Compliance and Ethics in the life insurance industry.
• Compliance leaders responsible for budgeting, staffing and employee development.
• Ethics staff and Ethics leaders involved with carrying out, and promoting, the company’s Ethics program.
• Individuals responsible for monitoring or responding to market regulation requests.
• Data junkies who love charts, graphs and statistics!