2018 Compliance Fundamentals Training Conference
May 21, 2018May 23, 2018
Meeting Date: Monday, May 21 – Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Location: The Marriott Union Station Hotel
The 2018 Compliance Fundamentals Training Conference will offer attendees an overview of the key elements necessary to serve effectively and efficiently as a compliance and ethics professionals with a life insurance company.
Sessions for throughout the Conference will explore the following issues:
- An Overview of Life Insurance Company Products;
- The State Insurance Regulatory Examination Process (Regulatory Perspective); The State Insurance Regulatory Examination Process (Company Perspective);
- Advertising Review;
- Producer Licensing and Appointment;
- Complaint Handling;
- AML, Antifraud and Senior Exploitation;
- Working with Other Company Functional Areas;
- Suitability; and
- Working with Sales and Marketing Personnel and Producers.
More information concerning the 2018 Compliance Fundamentals Training Conference can be found on the CEFLI website.
The Compliance Fundamentals Training Conference will also offer an opportunity for attendees to “connect” with other compliance and ethics professionals in the life insurance industry to serve as a valuable resource to assist them in addressing compliance challenges over the months ahead.
CEFLI has been able to attract an excellent faculty of company representatives, reg of Tori representatives and industry experts who will share their expertise on a range of different elements of serving as a compliance and ethics professionals to life insurance company today.
We look forward to an outstanding conference as we conduct the 2018 CEFLI Compliance Fundamentals Training Conference in Nashville on May 21-23.
We hope you will be able to join us!
For more information and to register please follow the link: http://www.cvent.com/d/kgqjtb.
Presentations and Informtion