DOL Fiduciary Rule Summit Meeting
May 10, 2016
CEFLI is pleased to announce the next installment of its popular Summit Meeting series.
DOL FIDUCIARY RULE SUMMIT MEETING
Exploring the Impact of New Compliance Challenges for the Life Insurance Industry
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Washington, DC May 10-11, 2016
CEFLI will be convening experts from a wide range of disciplines to explore the new compliance challenges posed by introduction of the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) Fiduciary Rule.
The Rule will have an unprecedented impact on how life insurance companies and their distribution partners provide advice and recommend products for retirement planning purposes.
You will not want to miss this meeting concerning one of the most important topics in life insurance industry compliance over the past several years.
Topics for discussion will include:
- The Evolving Role of a Fiduciary Under the DOL Fiduciary Rule.
- Overview: The Impact on Current Industry Practices.
- Strategy Review: The Impact on Product Design, Compensation Practices and Disclosures.
- Practice Implications: The Best Interest Contract Exemption and Prohibited Transaction Exemption 84-24.
- Practice Implications: Pursuing a Flat Fee Advisory Approach.
- Compliance Considerations for Distribution Partners.
- And more!
This is a meeting you will not want to miss – We hope you will be able to join us!