Compliance Leadership Development Forum
September 9, 2021 @ 2:00 pm3:30 pm UTC+0
As The Forum that Connects, CEFLI seeks to support new and emerging compliance leaders within the life insurance industry by providing opportunities for such individuals to grow, develop, and network with peers.
CEFLI’s new Compliance Leadership Development Forum offers the opportunity for a “class” of compliance leaders—individuals who are new in their leadership role or who aspire to be future compliance leaders—hone their leadership skills and understand what it takes to be an effective compliance leader.
Highlights regarding the Forum include:
- Virtual format that utilizes Webex Meetings.
- A designated “class” that meets quarterly over the course of a year.
- Opportunities to ask questions, network, and learn from compliance leaders.
- Presentations on topics as:
- Essential Attributes of Compliance Leaders
- Voice of Experience: Learn from Current and Past CCOs
- Honing Your Communication Skills
- Being a Compliance Leader: Essential Elements
Space is limited. For additional information about the Forum, please contact Mallory Hart (MalloryHart@cefli.org).