If you are a professional with compliance and/or ethics responsibility in the
If you are a professional with compliance and/or ethics responsibility in the life insurance industry, your company should definitely be a member of CEFLI.
CEFLI is the new, improved approach to knowledge and information for life insurance compliance & ethics managers. Through leveraging innovative uses of technology, CEFLI will serve as "the forum that connects" life insurance industry compliance & ethics professionals.
Today, a different climate requires a new kind of streamlined, focused and dedicated organization to educate, lead and reinforce changing demands for both compliance & ethics alike, and to do so exclusively for the unique standards and challenges that are particular to the life insurance industry and its professionals.
CEFLI will meet the changing demands and needs of not only compliance but also ethics challenges, and will do so exclusively with the special needs of life insurers and their compliance & ethics professionals in mind.
By becoming a member of CEFLI, you will have a direct voice in developing and shaping innovative solutions with like-minded professionals to meet today's compliance & ethics challenges facing the life insurance industry.
CEFLI will provide opportunities to network with other life insurance industry compliance & ethics professionals through a variety of different media and resources including, but not limited to:
- Networking Opportunities. CEFLI Interactive Forums will allow life insurance industry compliance & ethics professionals to connect to identify issues, develop innovative solutions and share areas of expertise.
- Webinars. CEFLI Webinars periodically bring together industry and regulatory experts to provide insights on important subjects.
- Benchmarking Studies. CEFLI conducts benchmarking studies on topics of vital interest to its member companies.
- Summit Meetings. As a non-advocacy organization, CEFLI Interactive Forums involving state and federal regulators allow members to share their perspectives on pending regulatory matters with the regulators themselves.
- Best Practices Workshop. CEFLI’s premier annual event brings together compliance & ethics experts to share state-of-the-art practices.
- Compliance Solutions. Through sectors and committees, CEFLI’s member companies can access a variety of forums to create innovative compliance solutions.
- Life Insurance Company Compliance Professional Designation. CEFLI’s plans to establish a Life Insurance Company Compliance Professional Designation will raise the overall professionalism of compliance officers.
- Annuity Suitability Clearinghouse. CEFLI maintains the important Annuity Suitability Clearinghouse to meet current regulatory requirements.