Insurance companies are not immune to the pandemic fallout. Insurers have had to quickly reimagine how to work and how to adapt to remote working arrangements across the entire life insurance value chain including sales/distribution, underwriting, new business, policy administration and claim adjudication. While some changes are temporary, many will change the way insurers operate moving forward.
How do compliance professionals develop an agile approach to the changing environment?
During this session CEFLI Affiliate Member Guidehouse discuss:
- Some of the key operational changes enacted during COVID-19;
- How compliance professionals can/should think about these changes in “the new normal”; and
- Maintaining the right level of oversight in this ever-changing landscape.
The webinar will also addresses marketplace changes, implications to compliance and risk programs, and how to respond.
This webinar is available to CEFLI member companies and free access is available to all employees! We encourage you to invite others in your company who may have an interest in learning more about this topic.
Suggested attendees for this webinar include:
- Compliance and ethics professionals.
- Staff involved with compliance oversight and risk management activities.