As The Forum that Connects, CEFLI seeks to support new and emerging compliance leaders within the life insurance industry by providing opportunities for such individuals to grow, develop, and network with peers.
CEFLI’s new Compliance Leadership Development Forum will offer the opportunity for a “class” of compliance leaders—individuals who are new in their leadership role or who aspire to be future compliance leaders—hone their leadership skills and understand what it takes to be an effective compliance leader.
Highlights regarding the Forum include:
- Virtual format that utilizes Zoom meetings or conference calls.
- A designated “class” that meets quarterly over the course of a year.
- Opportunities to ask questions, network, and learn from compliance leaders.
- Presentations on topics as:
- Essential Attributes of Compliance Leaders
- Voice of Experience: Learn from Current and Past CCOs
- Honing Your Communication Skills
- Being a Compliance Leader: Essential Elements
Space is limited. More information regarding the Forum’s “Class of 2021” will be posted here in the upcoming weeks.